• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Xbox One Crash

IIIEssence

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2017
Hey there,

Noticed an issue with the Xbox One version of the game that is quite annoying. Basically, the game crashes when loading into a match after having searched for one. It crashes to the point where the entire console resets and I have to look at the Xbox One logo for what feels like an eternity before taking me back to the dashboard. In the past few days, it would only do so once a day at random. Today however, I've tried getting into a match at least 7 times, only to have it crash, before giving up entirely.

Any thoughts or tips on how to avoid this?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am having the same issue for the most part. Pretty much i can get into a match for about 1 to 2 minutes before the game crashes my Xbox One and restarts. I haven't been able to even play a single training match. Help would be great because i feel like i just wasted 40 dollars.

Upvote 0
Firstly, When I load up the game and sign in with my account on Xbox one, the game never proceeds to the next menu it just maintains a loading screen. The only way to get into the game fore is to have a friend invite me to a lobby and I accept the invite from Xbox home. As of lately we have both experienced this. Secondly, on numerous occasions the game has crashes both of our Xboxs mid game and while loading into a game. It happens most frequently on hostile grounds and I forget the other, but hostile grounds has proven to be broken. I'm hoping this gets patched in the update because this is an awesome game.

Upvote 0