• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console M4 Vietnam Battle-Scarred skin does not work.

Theholypork

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2017
Today, i bought the M4 Vietnam Battle-Scarred skin off the community market on Steam for 60 cents. Although cheap, i quite liked the look of the skin and hoped to be able to use it in game. But when i attempted to equip it, it would not equip no matter how many times i pushed 'Equip'. Thinking, perhaps that my game was just glitching, i restarted steam and loaded the game up again and it still did not work. I then googled to see if anyone else had this problem and i found quite a few people did have this problem with this specific skin. I also read a comment posted by one of the developers that this skin glitch would be fixed in the next update. It has been 2 months since that comment and yet it seems to still not work. Now you're probably thinking, 'It's only a 60 cent skin, just get a different one', and whilst i could do that, i prefer this skin to all the others. I would appreciate it if you could fix this bug so i can use the skin i bought.

Thanks,
-Theholypork