• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Xbox One Issues

Hey guys, there's a bit of talk going around XBOX live about some bugs cropping up in killing floor 2 so i thought id pass on what I've seen.

1. Emotes especially the hazmat suits seem to glitch out and not perform the emote, in my particular case im not wearing the hazmat suit, ill select emote then a white flash will appear and no emote performed.

2. I've found that explosions don't seem to work when to close to larger zeds, Grenade Launcher/RPG these types of explosive weapons, either straight through or just plain disappear, sometimes the enemy may seemed damaged other times no.

3. The inventory items list at times does not load, as well as weeklies item. A workaround is to log back in or to start game again.

4. Frozen game tends to happen now and then, not sure if this is fixable or xbox....?

5. Decent map tends to catch or trap enemies in walls cages etc, need to self mutilate to exit level.

so I hope some of this helps and is relavent but these seem to be the main issues thus far.
Cheers. will add more if needed to post.

Reactions: PennyFOX
I've got also found some issues, so maybe we all can put them together in this thread :)

1. Emote: If i play Solo the Emotes worked with all of my 3 Skin-Packs (Horzine Security, Mr. Foster & Tanakaks Biker Outfit). But if i play with friends i see only a white flash and the emote chancel.

2. Explosions: The RPG & the Grenade Luncher needs to shot a little bit from far away, if you are to close to a enemy they will not explode! (a tip in the loading screen tell you that)

3. The Inventory Issue: I found a got way to clear this up! If you start KF2 and the Titel Menu shows up, press Y on your controller and press A on your Profil again, then press A again to sign in the game. i do it all the time i start KF2 and for me it works so good :)

4. Game Crashes: If i try to play "Hostile Grounds" Coop the Xbox Consol shut completly down :'( but if i play Solo it works. her and there the game will be crashed very often

6. Camera Issue: If i play the "Berseker" and press Y for switch through my weapons and the normal Pistol will equipped, the Camera does what they want, looks stright to the air or the ground or somewhere else. every time i wanna switch from my meele weapon to the pistol it will happen.

I hope this will be fixed soon <3 KF2 is a awsome game and i hope it becomes better and bigger! :) thanks for bringing this to the Xbox Players and sry for my english, i'm not a native speaker.

Reactions: Dj Redcap
Upvote 0
Awesome yes please add what you can to help (xbox) with this game.

Found a couple more little gems ill chuck down here now.

Oh also I noticed that explosions are MENT to be a certain distance before they activate, excuse that one but I still feel outdone when I think there's space and die due to a non-explosion.lol.

1. Log-in issues, seems most are experiencing not being able to log in and have to reset game 2-3 times to enter.

2. Crashes in the middle of play, to the extreme that it resets or shuts down my entire console, also been reported by others.

3. I to have issues with berserker (maybe other perks also) when changing from melee to nail gun sometimes spins my view 360 or up or where ever.

Think weve covered most so far penny, good job.
Club KILLING FLOOR 2 TERMINAL could always use another top player, add up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you guys for taking the time to gather all this and report it. It's actually better for tracking and gathering info on specific issues to have them in their own threads. :) Some of what is listed is known.

Dj Redcap 1. Is a known issues and a fix will be in a future update.
2. This is because there is an arming distance on some weapons. In these cases they do not do explosive damage but do an impact damage.
3. & 4. are being investigated.
5. is a known issue and a fix will be in a future update.

Thanks again guys!

Reactions: Dj Redcap
Upvote 0