• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console No saves on cloud KF2

Alonewolf

Aug 29, 2017
Hello. I have this problem: i deleted my ps4 profile, where i had 12 lvl of all perks, and recreate it. Then i connecting to KF2 online and see that now i have 0 lvl on all perks. How can i get it back? For months i played this game on ps4 and achieve this levels, and now it all 0 level :(

I think that it is clear from what I read, you messed up and deleted your account where you local save data was. You apparently didn't enable auto backup save data on the cloud. So this is clear, you are now level 0, you need to start again (and enable the backup save on cloud feature obviously).

I can go level 12 for all perks in a few days by the way.. this is nothing to get there.. you'll see when you will be near level 25... the grind is real there.. Play on higher difficulty it will progress faster (with people with high perks will help even more).

Upvote 0
I reach 12 lvl all perks for months, all games have cloud save automatically, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Battlefront - i dont need in this game use cloud, because all online data saved on their servers.
Why we cant have same thing in KF2?
I didnt play in KF2 september, i am waiting for answer someone of company in this forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe the reason why your profile isn't saved on TWI server is because this is not a pure multiplayer game, you can play solo to lvl 25 and never have to connect to internet... so that makes sense that your profile is stored on the PS4 with possibility of saving to your cloud if you want.

Want a dev reply, here it is. Maybe they will reply again, but from what I understood, see my previous post..
[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2304223]You perk levels are stored locally via your save data. If you have a backup uploaded on Plus Online storage you can pull it back down from there. You can set your system to automatically backup save data via your PS4 account settings.

Upvote 0