• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Weekly challenges not registering as being completed

Third Worst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 18, 2017
The last 2 weekly challenges (Cranium Cracker and Tiny Terror) haven't registered as being completed. I completed them both on Solo as a Berserker on ZEDs Landing. This isn't the issue of not get the reward straight away as on the front end on the weekly challenge sub-menu, the reward item isn't ticked. Also I did receive the Trophy for completing a game Suicidal difficulty (applies just for Tiny Terror).

I have YouTube videos show the challenges being completed. I can post links if needed.

I tried it again after the update and I got the reward for completing the Poundemonium weekly challenge. However when I did the up up and decay challenge on Thursday evening it didn't unlock. I tried again about 30 minutes ago and again nothing. Is there a workaround for getting the items as this is getting really frustrating?

Upvote 0
I have this problem too I would say a little too often. I have to playthru twice in order to obtain my reward. After the first defeat my blood pressure rises, its not because I'm upset its due to the fact that it was HoE and I have to run around the map looking for ammo crates for the second time.
This should be fixed soon I hope.

Upvote 0