• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console More Weekly Outbreak Glitches (For Cranium Cracker)

Hello again! There are more problems with more of the weekly outbreak prizes, this week a new prize came out and the outbreak challenge is called ''Cranium Cracker''. It just came out I believe a few days ago if i'm correct. The prize is a weapon skin made specifically for one of the sharpshooter class weapons. My significant other and I decided to try to get the prize, he defeated the weekly outbreak challenge and he never got the prize and it never checked it off as completed, instead he got a crate, he double checked his inventory just to see if it was in there and it never turned up into his inventory, he did the challenge again and still never got his prize, so I decided to test it out myself and I defeated the weekly challenge also, and the same exact thing happened to me also, I got a crate, but I never got my prize, I double checked mine just like he did, and it still isn't there, I did another round and still never got my prize item. We both looked at our internet connections, closing and reopening the application for the game and it still isn't there for both of us.

I personally am unsure if anyone else is having this problem, but I am starting to get a tad bit irritated with this, this is the second time that I have had an issue with the weekly outbreak. If anyone could lend some advice or help, that would be highly appreciated. I have tried EVERYTHING I could and none of the solutions are working..

Thank You

Last edited:
There is something you can try if you want to
I don't have the time right now to test it out

I just realised when I go to weekly the grey section on set on hoe and 10 rounds

maybe by going to survival mode and change it to hard mode and 7 rounds (matches the challenge) then change it back to weekly, start the game and hope it works

i'll try it out this weekend and let you know if it works

Reactions: MrsHiddenManic
Upvote 0
Thats really nice to know, him and I tried it recently again and it still isn't giving us our prizes. I'm honestly just really irritated lol, this is the second time my husband and I have had a issue with the prizes, the first one was with this golden suit, forgot the name of it exactly, and now this weapon skin. I just really hope they fix this.

Upvote 0
I have been able to eventually get the prize on all other weekly outbreaks, even if it only popped the reward on the second or third completion. The Cranium Cracker has been the worst so far. I have literally beaten it at least 7 times, maybe more. I've beaten it on solo, I've beaten it online with a full group. I've beaten it when the weekly outbreak window was blank (which usually means nothing will be rewarded, but I'm just trying everything I can think of) and I've beaten it when the window was properly filled. I'll even get the completion checkmark over the Cranium Cracker zed icon, but the weapon skin still taunts me unchecked at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what else I can do. I really hope that they will grace those of us that have been having trouble with the reward even if it's after the fact. This is one of my favorite games and I hate feeling frustrated over a stupid glitch.

Upvote 0