• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Inventory and store don't show up

Zakmo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2017
so... I'm live in South Africa and i do not know if it's because I'm not in North America or whatever but this pisses me off, recently I got killing floor 2 on PS4 and I was super hyped for it, I have kinda slow internet here so it took about a week to download with some other stuff, and when I get in it's pretty good, playing only offline to get the feel of the game, but from the get go I realized that there's nothing in the shop at all and my inventory is constantly loading, at first I thought it'll be fine. After a while I tried to play multiplayer and I struggled to even get into a game, having to go through different walk through to counter this glitch I finally got in and it was fun mostly. But then I saw that I've got some stuff in my inventory and the store also has some stuff and was excited coz it finally started working but that was only for one gaming session, the next time I put the game on, the same thing happened, nothing in store and inventory, any skin I had on a gun isn't there anymore, the only thing that shows that I've been able to get into my inventory once is a golden hat on my character that I would never touch now coz I'm scared it'll disappear. So I've see bits and pieces of things like this but I just want this to be over can u please help me, I really want to enjoy this game to its full extent
p.s. Everytime I try to matchmaker for normal difficulty it never works and survival Vs freezes everytime before I jump into the match