• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Horzine weekly outbreak No Reward?

I also have completed this week's zed time weekly challenge twice with a friend and both of us are not receiving anything. We beat it once pre patch last night and once tonight post patch and it still won't give us anything. My weekly challenge screen is black and the past 7-8 matches we played, some of which were suicidal I haven't received ANY tickets or gear at all. I feel like i'm wasting time.

(side question, am I supposed to get the Hell on earth trophy when I beat it too because it's not giving me that either.)

Upvote 0
circa8806;n2301532 said:
I also have completed this week's zed time weekly challenge twice with a friend and both of us are not receiving anything. We beat it once pre patch last night and once tonight post patch and it still won't give us anything. My weekly challenge screen is black and the past 7-8 matches we played, some of which were suicidal I haven't received ANY tickets or gear at all. I feel like i'm wasting time.

(side question, am I supposed to get the Hell on earth trophy when I beat it too because it's not giving me that either.)

Currently there are no achievements for the Weekly Outbreaks. The difficulty achievements are for completing matches in each difficulty on the survival mode.

Upvote 0