• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Still can't invite friends.

fc2909

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2017
I have the latest update, stable internet connection (10Mb), and 0 problems with other games.
Having said that, I can't invite any friends to play, the "add" button simply does not work if, it does nothing but the button sound.

I have tried a lot of things, including creating a private match and send the invitation from the lobby of that match, game session no longer available error; inviting from the ps4 party menu, does nothing.

The only time i was able to send the invitation, was from a public match, sadly my friend couldn't join quickly enough and the seat was taken.

It's a fun game, sadly this bug is killing it for me and my friends (they have the exact same behavior on their ps4).

Additional info:
ps4 with latest update.
Nat type 2.
Firewall open for ps4 on modem.
region: México.
game server: US west. (we tried other ones, but none works, this is the default for us).
time: 10pm CST.
No games played previously.
No downloads in queue.
Digital copy (free for ps plus).
Error since day 1 i downloaded it, a month ago, two updates and the problem persists.