• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Completed the Seasonal Objectives but did not recieve rewards.

Niansa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 13, 2017
As the title states, I completed the Seasonal objectives yet I did not receive the Sideshow Hazmat Suit. If it helps any with probably understanding what may have gone wrong, after completing the objectives and continuing on with the game like normal with the random players I was paired with, somewhere along the line I had gotten disconnected and kicked out of the game due to internet issues. So once back in the Home menu, I went over to my inventory to check if I had the Hazmat Suit and it wasn't there. I even suspended Killing Floor 2 and started it up again and it still wasn't there. I have not attempted the Weekly challenge yet but I am afraid of doing so if this happens again and I don't receive the Visor. I've only vaguely skimmed through the other bug reports and seen other players having relatively the same issue as me. But I made an account specifically to ask if anything is being done. If this sort of thing has been responded to already, I apologize for not taking the time to look into the other forums more diligently. My PSN is NiansaNight. Thank you for your time.

Each objective has a check mark yes. Just to update, I have logged back on to Killing Floor 2 just now and I see I now have the Hazmat Suit, but I do not have the helmet. Does the helmet come separately as a drop from the summer sideshow prize tickets or is this another bug? Apologies for any inconveniences.

Upvote 0
Upon logging back into Killing Floor 2 today, I see I now have the Hazmat suit. But I do not have the helmet. To answer your question, yes every objective has a checkmark. Moving on though, Is the Hazmat Helmet a drop from the Summer Sideshow Prize Tickets? or is this another bug I'm encountering where I'm not receiving the helmet? (I apologize if 2 replies are showing up. I posted one but pressed back so I am unsure if it even went through correctly. So I posted again just in case.)

Upvote 0