• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Rubberbanding/lagging worse then usual?

ShockwaveHitashi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing this problem on The Tragic Kingdom? Decided to jump on kf2 today and try it out. Looks awesome and fun , yet I cannot experience any fun when I'm pinging at around 100-120 ping. I know many ppl will probably say "Well that's your problem" but I can tell you that it is not. Before 1.08 100+ ping would be maybe a little bit of lag, seeing allies get a small tele about 1-2 steps away from me which was nothing. Now I'm slinging back and forth making it hard for me to aim straight or heal my teammates with medic weapons and it sucks because I'm usually great at keeping my teammates alive, least when they don't go running off to their death or run out of my sight while I'm shooting healing darts at them. It now feels like 100+ ping is more like when I'm pinging at 180+ on bad net days. Love the game, but with these issues? It'll be a game I'll have to say good bye to until I can get a landline connection or until this is fixed.