• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Completed Poundemonium No Reward Item

Jan 8, 2017
Hello! I was wondering if maybe I did the challenge the wrong way? I did it solo but I was connected to online and the game was not on private, as you can not make it private. I did all 7 waves and soloed king fleshpound but I didn't get the reward. However the poundemonium challenge is checked off for me. Anyone with info please reply, thanks!

PSN ID: Mikersaurus

Last edited:
I have the same issue over here with the King Pound Visor and i'm curiouse about the subject. I recieved the hazmat suit directly after completing, but my friends didnt recieve the hat piece until completing another game, its pretty strange and i hope buggs like these will be fixed soon as its pretty annoying.

Upvote 0
Update: I just completed a game today on the new map and it gave me everything i unlocked from the challenges, when I beat the round though it said I obtained the fleshpound visor as a reward in the top left of the screen?? not sure if i just unglitched it or if it was fixed. When I checked my items the hazmat suit was in there as well with the hazmat helmet.

Upvote 0