• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Weekly Event, Its bugged.

xRoyalxbladex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 11, 2017
The new weekly events that were brought into killing floor 2 were quite exiting, i was raging at the poudiounium one but after a few tries the mission went away and now displays "HORZINE WEEKLY OUTBREAK" with no description and item reward. The new event {bugged} cannot be played on solo, however private public matches work however.. In the non bugged version you are received "Flesh Pound King Visor" however when i finished the event on the bugged one, i did not recive the reward that was originally presented in the original {non bugged} weekly event. Like i said I don't know how the glitch occurred, but it happened a few hours ago after I failed/was defeated by the boss on solo. To Recap, the weekly event was changed to have no rewards, it cannot launch on solo but however launch in private online match (Public queue will not work, you will be placed by yourself), Upod defeating the boss on the glitches version of the weekly event, you receive ZERO REWARDS (besides EXP for classes) I have completed the event, but did not receive the visor that I really want to get. *Sorry for being a beggar but can you gift/send me the item?* Ive done the mission and everything but the weekly quest was bugged and didn't receive it and after almost thrown my controller i think i deserve it.* Thanks for reading
- xRoyalx