• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Glitches with Title Update 1.08 so far

FearlessX

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2017
Hello! First off, I want to say what a great update this has been on the PS4, really enjoying the new map, weekly challenges, and the new guns!

I have spent about 6 hours so far on the new update and here are two glitches I have noticed so far along with 1 inconsistency that is bothering me.

Glitch #1: When giving dosh to other players, it now goes through players 50% of the time and ends up on the ground past them, as if their character is not there...this is very annoying and has never been an issue until now.

Glitch #2: The Gunslinger zedtime reload bonus now no longer works..I was playing with duel magnums and it never triggered. *Edit* I have used almost all Gunslinger perk weapons now and the zedtime reload doesn't work at all.

Glitch #3: You cannot emote in the new unlockable Hazmat suit and helmet. The screen zooms out to 3rd person but screen flashes white and you come back in 1st with no emote.

Inconsistency #1: The new gunslinger/sharpshooter weapon SPX 464 Centerfire, when you sprint with the gun, the camera bobbles and shakes, this does not happen with any other weapon and very annoying.

I play on the PS4 slim and the issues mentioned here happened across various maps, Tragic Kingdom, Outpost, Descent, Burning Paris. please let me know if I can answer any questions. Love this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: LunaticMaster
The Stoner also bobbles and shakes whenever you sprint with it, so I'm not sure if it is a bug or an intended effect for 'heavy weapons'.
You also cannot emote while wearing the Cardboard Knight uniform - it is pretty annoying when you pay for something that doesn't work. This has been an issue ever since the game came out.

Upvote 0
Hey I'm having a glitch with my inventory.
whenever I go to my inventory tab it says "please wait. Inventory is populating." I have tried restarting the game and my console but this hasn't worked. I got the game last month for free with ps+ and it worked fine up until now (my psn account is set for new Zealand(where I live)). I can still play online fine with no lag even in squads. What frustrates me most is that me and my friends all completed the sideshow challenges and the weekly outbreak (king fleshpound) and they all got the item drops and summer side show tickets but I haven't got any? I can't even see them in my gear tab. On top of that whenever I go to the store tab my ps4 brings up a message saying "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale." please fix this ASAP as I would hate to have a broken account and miss out on these items.
my psn account is xDOGE_PRODiiGYx
thx

Reactions: Dimi123
Upvote 0