• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Support ammo interaction problem

EarthboundD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2017
If I try to receive ammo/grenades from the support/demo perk when they are beside a trading pod, the trading pod is the only thing I can interact with. Like me, I assume people like to buy weapons, get ammo from the support, and then go back to the pod to top off since this saves valuable dosh.

Hopefully this can be addressed in the next patch since it devalues one of the perks selling points.

TheZanzibarMan;n2299630 said:
I find that the best thing to do in these situations is to just communicate with the players that are playing the Support/Demo perks. Works every time.

Lol, this is very true. Of course there are some instances though where people won't be using a mic and will have chat turned off as well, so it'd still be a nice to have a fix if it isn't difficult to implement.

As for people who play support/demo, standing as far away as possible from the trader while in the trader menu might be a good idea. I haven't tested if it helps, but it's another action to consider.

Upvote 0