• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Reformatted Hard Drive, all perk progress reset

lorusdae

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2017
Have PS Plus with auto save cloud enabled so never thought this would be an issue. Like title says, after reformat I reinstalled the game, checked the cloud and found no save files so assumed it must have been handled server side since all my other game files were present. Started up game and all perk progress had been reset. Strangely my inventory items were all there and accounted for but all those hours of perk grinding gone. Any help!

I can't help solve your problem but I have a tip. I don't have auto save on, I upload to the cloud manually.

The reason I do this is because there is a bug where you start the game and go into a lobby and your perks have been reset but you still keep the weapons skins and that, just like what happened to you.

I wouldn't want that corrupt file uploaded to the cloud so that's why I upload myself

i have always had 3 main bugs I deal with all the time. infinity loading screen, can't start game and the perks have been reset. Closing the app and starting again always solves the problems.

I always check my perks before I start a game and close the app if the load screen is longer than 20 seconds

Upvote 0