• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 KF2 Levels reset no backup data

MarcosMnz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2017
I got a new ps4 and installed KF2 in it. I noticed all my levels are reset. Is the any possible way that I could restore all that lost levels? I know I could just restore it from the cloud but I don't have nothing saved, I had no PS Plus. I was able to play online from another primary account's PS Plus. Could you guys, tripwire, restore it or what are some suggestions you guys have? Thanks
​

Hey bud. Dont know if you still have your old system but you can use a flash drive to transfer some saved data. Im not sure how i did stuff when i got my new system but i know your psn account has some wierd factor to some games but not sure if it will help you without ps plus.

Hope the flash drive will work. But if you still have the old system you can still wait till you get ps plus and transfer ALL your stuff ANYwhere you go. Good luck i hope it pans out for ya bro
​​​bro

Upvote 0