• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console My inventory is now bugged, ps4

NateB230

Nov 27, 2016
After playing a long game as survivalist using single handguns only, i ended up bugging my inventory. What happiens now and this is not all the time but frequent enough to be annoying is when i say buy a mp7 it will give me a random gun like the sg500 or something. Even more annoying is when i am late game and i buy say an RPG and it will give me a ar15 but still charge me the price of the rpg. Thinking this has to do with how the inventory selection works. As i has a m9, 1911, revolver, deagle, 500 magnum, medic handgun. I think this overloaded it lol

Are you using the auto-upgrade by holding down the circle button feature as a Survivalist when using the trader? This feature has a set upgrade path for Survivalist that goes: Random Tier 1 -> Incendiary Trench Gun -> M16 M203 -> Medic AR. If you don't want to use this feature, you can now disable it to always manually enter the trader menu via the game-play options as of Patch 1.04.

Upvote 0