• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Bugs/Glitches that still needs to be addressed

FearlessX

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2017
1. You guys probably already know this but there is consistent game freezing when trying to load into a game or lobby, most commonly on the map Outpost

2. On Outpost (corner with tires in the garage) and Black Forest (back of pod where there are zeds trapped behind glass across from you), people abuse safespots that have pathing issues. One time, everybody on the team died and some guy literally knifed his way through fleshpounds and scrakes. This is not how the game is meant to be played and also jeopardize other teammates success on harder difficulties

3. Is the Siren glitch fixed? Where a Siren can kill a full health player in one second...because I just played 3 games where this occurred. Everybody was dying to Sirens and in the end we would stay as far back away from them as possible and just shoot them with 9mms even the Berserkers. I quit out of that lobby after the 3rd game and joined a different one and it did not happen. I was chatting with another guy in the same game and he said it had been happening to him all day.

1. We're aware of this issue and looking to address this with a future update.
2. The Black Forest exploit spots should be addressed in a future update. The outpost exploit is also on our radar to address.
3. The siren damage being stacked by Elite Alpha rallies should have been addressed in the last patch. Let us know if it continues to happen post Patch 1.04.

Upvote 0