• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Perks reset to 0

Badnews42

Dec 15, 2016
My PS4 pro was shutting down at random times so the PS4 tech support suggested that I do a full wipe of the hard drive. After I downloaded kf2 again, all of my perks were reset to 0. I had almost every perk leveled up to 25. My application saved data is deleted but it still shows inventory items that I have accumulated. My psn id is LLiamLegend42LL

Perk Stats are saved locally in your save data while your inventory is tied to your PSN account via our back end server. If you deleted your save, this will have reset your perk levels. You can restore your data from the downloading the backup from PlayStation Plus Cloud save storage or via a USB backup. If you haven't already, I highly recommend setting up automatic cloud backup of saves during rest mode via the Power Save Settings so that even if your console breaks you won't lose any save data.

Last edited:
Upvote 0