• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Inventory not populating

MHVS503

Nov 30, 2016
When I go to my inventory it says "Please wait. Inventory is populating."
But it never does so I am unable to equip anything I have purchased or unlocked. I thought it was a connection issue but I can play online perfectly fine. The store also says "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

Like I said, I can play online matches just fine without lag or anything so I'm not sure whats going on. Figured I would post in The Bug Report section about this so you guys can be aware of it.

What is the region of your PSN account and the region of the game you have? There are currently two SKUs of the game, North American and European. If the SKU you have doesn't match region of your PSN account (i.e. you try to open the store in game of a EU copy with an American PSN account) it will be unable to open the European store front because the PSN store is region specific to your account.

Upvote 0
Same problem. Russian PSN account bought the game from Russian PSN store a week ago. I thought it would "load through" or something, but after several days of playing I still get no drops, my "inventory is still populating" and my Store tab ingame still says "there's nothing at this time", although I've seen some biker skins for the game in the actual Store.
I love the game, but I feel like I'm missing out big time on the whole loot and crafting aspect of the game.

Upvote 0
Okay My Inventory Showed up once, day After i wanted to play again just to Realise my Inventory is broken. Its not populating for 3 days now, Im not getting any Drops either, but i can Play normally online.

I Bought in the European Store with my German Account so I guess that Wasnt the reason... At least the ****in store lets me Buy keys but i cant do anything with the keys I Bought Sinne my Inventory Doesnt load... What to do????

Upvote 0
Same issue as above but my account has always been US and I got my game from the US PlayStation store so I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it. I have no Emotes or gun skins and all my crafting material is gone. I'm actually too afraid to change anything on my character for fear of losing what I already bought through the PlayStation store. Someone please fix this.

Upvote 0