• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Killing Floor2 PS4 Screen freezing on Survival and VS Survival mode

In here, it's the same. Every time i try to get myself in, i got a freeze screen. Sometimes it freezes on the loading screen or on the "ready" screen. To get myself into action, i have to search for non started games and only that way i can get online. Also, i can't invite anyone to join a party with me. Everytime i have to ask a friend to do so, since when i create a group and trying to press X on the Plus sign to add another player, i only can hear a clicking sound and nothing more. The game is great and works flawlessly on PC but on PS4....yuck! Let's try to solve the issues guys! Get cracking!!

Upvote 0
For those that freeze frequently loading into VS maps, please let us know which maps appear to have the most likelihood of exhibiting this problem so that we can take a more focused approach on why some users are encountering this issue. Additionally, if you can confirm if this is more likely to occur with in progress servers as opposed to empty lobbies that would help our investigation.

Upvote 0
[TW said:
OfficerDavid;n2299378]For those that freeze frequently loading into VS maps, please let us know which maps appear to have the most likelihood of exhibiting this problem so that we can take a more focused approach on why some users are encountering this issue. Additionally, if you can confirm if this is more likely to occur with in progress servers as opposed to empty lobbies that would help our investigation.

It's hard to day as thus far every single map we've tried - gets into a lobby and freezes. Even choosing a certain map ends us up in one we didn't choose - mashing triangle isn't getting us in before it crashes either, sound continues to play but the game locks up. That being said we got into ONE game earlier after a couple freezes - Burning Paris - but that map since freezes on attempting to get back on this game type. (VS Survival.)

Upvote 0
Hey ! I have already this bug, when I enter in survival/survival vs, the screen freeze :( If someone could help me ^^
(I bought KF2 in digital)
If you want more informations, send me a message ;)
KF2 is a really good game, I don't want to leave of this game, so if the bug of freeze can be resolved, I will be more happy ^^
Thanks !

Upvote 0