• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Berserker weapon change bug

themaninblack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2016
When switching from the zweihander to the nail gun while playing as the berserker class, the feild of view often relocates to an entirely different direction. Often times I'll be running backwards while switching to the nail gun, then suddenly I've turned a complete 180 degrees and now running backwards towards the zeds I've been running away from, also I'll be looking up into the sky. This sends the first shot I get off from the nail gun into the sky and no where near target, usually taking a bit of time to gain my sights back to where they should be.

I think i got it, it happens with all perks and it happens when you have used a melee weapon, the perk specific knife for instance and then switch to a firearm and as soon as you have selected the firearm in the weapon menu (Holding Triangle) you hold down the aim button and it sometimes changes direction even tho i do think i have also had it happen without the aim thing but it could maybe have something to do with aim assist i think.

Anyways that is the thing that i have found that most of the time triggers the bug

Upvote 0