• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Broken weekly

Xellous

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 16, 2019
Was doin the weekly tonight which is up up an decay...fought like hell literally to the boss (took bout 30 min. Of luck to beat a flesh pound thanks to him pretty much invincible an havin to fight alone cause team died) just to get to the boss which was king flesh pound...who healed faster then the whole team could kill him...got him to his shield in which case he was healing up and then have to fight thru shield again and repeat till finally we just all wiped....this mode is just tooo OP...atleast in my opinion (i was a once prestige lvl 25 medic with medic grenade launcher and 2x upgraded duel spitfires tryin to take out one flesh pound for over 30 min. Literally had teammates trying to kick me from game it was takin so long tryin to find ammo and unleash everything i had on em and he still live thru it...>_<) need a lil less bullet spongeness or a lil less time before healing

Last edited: