• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XP Multiplier info

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
I was just curious on how the XP multiplier works?, Like is it times by the number of players in the server or is it 0.5xs. On the Airship and stand the ground i`m trying to grind the berzerker while doing the objectives since its double xp till the 18th?, Anyone know how this works?

Also Foster Parent , i remember a post awhile ago about the excavator blades not being able to be picked up properly. was this fixed in a patch or still bugged?

Foster Parent;n2328643 said:
I think that fix went into one of the updates, but I don't remember which one. I've not heard anything about it recently, so that indicates it is probably fixed.
Alright, if it happens again i`ll record and post video, Also could you explain how the XP works for the objectives and stand your ground? Do we get just what is given after completing the task or is it multiplied by the number of players that are in the server? So say after welding doors we get 100 XP for 1 person and if we have 4 players and complete the task we get 400 xp?

Upvote 0