• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloween Items/support

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
4 issues i have this event........

1. I am getting the same Halloween items from last season, 3 out of 5 times i cashed in 5 Halloween treat tickets each time to end up with the same items. Oh and there face paints.

2. Recycling the items to a ticket returns crap, it lags out whatever you want to call it and i get nothing back in return...

3. Wheres the fixes/updates/patches for this game?

4. Support is not responding, 75 employees and not one can return an e-mail for support or Is it that time of year again for Tripwire to aboard the cruise ship ? (yes i`v seen the videos)

..................................like j-esus c-hrist, give us something to work with here.

Reactions: opium
1. There is a chance to get items from last year or this year, though you are more likely to get this year's items. There is a random aspect to it.
2. If you lose items, support can work with you and possibly replace them.
3. A patch went out about an hour ago.
4. Support is working on a backlog of PS4 tickets and may take a week or more to get back to you. The majority of the employees implement content. If they all worked with the community directly, there would be no fixes, content, events or updates. Only a few people work in support and community, for reasons.

Upvote 0