• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why doesn't TW acknowledge dosh vault problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2018
You know, this is the second time I've made a thread like this. I get every ****ing key crate, but when I actually spent the time to prestige level 2 my characters, I'm not getting my rewards. I got 2 out of almost like 30 AGAIN. I haven't gotten any of them ever since the first time of the Halloween update. I k ow the devs need to make money, but do you think people want to spend money on **** that doesn't do anything? Why do you have to be so greedy? The dosh vault is something like for loyal fans, I might have even paid for some things, but if I earn what I earn and don't get it then why the **** am I playing your game? I can guarantee that after this dosh vault bull**** I will never buy a God damn thing from you liars, word as bond. What should be an easy fix is constantly, if not, more consistently looked upon rather than fixed. I bought your game on PS4 and PC to support you, and you can't even make a proper reward system because you're too busy milking people for aestetics for cash rather than tending to your customers who've been supporting you for a while.

"I got 2 out of almost like 30 AGAIN"
That is what happens when the system sees an account that is over-granted, which means the account has more rewards than it should have. Sometimes it is from prestige of multiple perks at once, sometimes from an exploit. In any case, you play, the game says you get a crate, the reward server says no, because you have too many rewards already or you are sitting on too many unopened crates or are in some other abnormal account state.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, you may have been one of our PS4 users, we have been stating that there was a bug that resulted in dosh levels being reset. Here is more information on that. https://support.killingfloor2.com/e.../playstation-4-dosh-vault-account-reset-issue We encourage players who have a Vault issue to reach out to official support through our support site. Staff there are equipped to pull up accounts and look into their values and let players know what's happening with their vault and if there is an issue.

A hotfix went out this week to address it and grant crates to those that were affected.

Reactions: Foster Parent
Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2326192 said:
Unfortunately, you may have been one of our PS4 users, we have been stating that there was a bug that resulted in dosh levels being reset. Here is more information on that. https://support.killingfloor2.com/e.../playstation-4-dosh-vault-account-reset-issue We encourage players who have a Vault issue to reach out to official support through our support site. Staff there are equipped to pull up accounts and look into their values and let players know what's happening with their vault and if there is an issue.

A hotfix went out this week to address it and grant crates to those that were affected.

I give you a lot of credit for even replying to that tantrum.. that behavior is juvenile.

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2326192 said:

Thanks for the reply. I didn't get what I lost previously, but I've gotten what I've earned for this week, even though it was mostly duplicates as states in my other thread. Was almost not worth the fix to be honest, and I don't have to be grateful for what I've earned, but I'm glad if it's fixed and hopeful that this won't happen again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.