• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reduce fleshpound hp

sckiredzu

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not the only one that haves this problem but almost all of my deaths once the summer update case from fleshpounds. Endless HoE, and suicidal. Attempting to kill a fleshpound literally takes about more than half of my ammo and when I play with others online we all die to one fleshpound even though we all attempted to take it down at once. Please reduce their hp at least some.

Hmm, compromise maybe? If TWI refuses, what about when at last hit by a Fleshpound he stabs you with his pointed arm and your character looks slightly down to see some gore as he lifts you above him and it switches to third person as he rotates his hand weapon, spinning your body over his head into a dozen pieces.
gives your team a few extra seconds to take advantage of this proposed death animation.
thoughts?

Upvote 0
What perk? Because if you engage FPs as Firebug, Commando or SWAT, thats on you. Dont. Just dont.
For other perks FP is fine. Takes some practise to kill them fast, but lots of classes can.

Demo can knock them down with RPG to the legs and kill them before they get up. 3 shots total.

Gunslinger kills FP in 8 Magnum headshots. Takes less then 2 seconds.

Support has M4. Headshots, again.

Sharp can freeze, then kill them savely.
​​​​​​
General rules:
Every perk except Demo should headshot. Trash killers (SWAT, Commando, Firebug) should ignore FP.
If its raged and hits a player, it'll loose the rage. Dont just spam at it, you'll just rage it over and over. Let come down, get a dedicated Perk in position to kill it.
Or allow Sharp to freeze or SWAT to stun it, then focus fire headshots.

If you, as a team and as a player just spam bodyshots and rage it over and over again, its not the games fault. Play smarter.

Reactions: sckiredzu
Upvote 0