• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Identical Summer Sideshow ticket rewards PS4.

iiLunaa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys
I just finished using at least 25 tickets in the event on PS4 and every single item I've obtained has been the EXACT same and the same colour; the white skull mask with black tentacles.
Is this normal or what? I feel this event has been a huge waste of my hours put into it so far and I'm extremely disappointed. u_u

​​- Many thanks.​​​​​

iiLunaa;n2321910 said:
Hey guys
I just finished using at least 25 tickets in the event on PS4 and every single item I've obtained has been the EXACT same and the same colour; the white skull mask with black tentacles.
Is this normal or what? I feel this event has been a huge waste of my hours put into it so far and I'm extremely disappointed. u_u

​​- Many thanks.​​​​​

Thats rare. Video? Screenshot of the item with qty counter?

Upvote 0
FearlessX;n2322361 said:
Sorry you were so unlucky, I got 2 different items from 10 tickets...that must've been awful. I think they really need to do away with this whole random stuff and just let us trade in tickets for the cosmetics we want.

Agreed. Assign every item a price in tickets and then let us save up and trade in the required amount of tickets. Every event I've ended up with pretty much anything but what I was really hoping for.

Upvote 0