• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

We want to see your HoE victories!

Only 3% of PS4 players have ever completed HOE.... keep in mind there were countless glitches to cheese HOE as well. No one on console has
1. Good enough aim
2. Common courtesy to heal each other over them selves
3. Awareness of good team compisition
4. How not to steal everyone's kills so everyone is shooting the same clot at once... and wasting a bunch of ammo to try and last hit a bloat
HOE will never be beaten consisntely on PS4 I can beat it solo all day but even adding 1 extra player will ruin my chances at victory. HOE is impossible on PS4 with all the level 25 survivalists running around

Upvote 0
slendyman123;n2318656 said:
Only 3% of PS4 players have ever completed HOE.... keep in mind there were countless glitches to cheese HOE as well. No one on console has
1. Good enough aim
4. How not to steal everyone's kills so everyone is shooting the same clot at once... and wasting a bunch of ammo to try and last hit a bloat
HOE will never be beaten consisntely on PS4 I can beat it solo all day but even adding 1 extra player will ruin my chances at victory. HOE is impossible on PS4 with all the level 25 survivalists running around

Clearly you never organized a bunch of your friends with different perks i used to run it HOE all the time and beaten it 9/10 time even without using a level 20 perk or higher its all skill and strategy if a team cant do that they need to go back to hard mode (sorry if i seemed rude)

Upvote 0
1. Good enough aim

Use a mic and tell them. They won't listen but at least you tried. And I only have a hard time surviving random hoe games on hold out maps.

Upvote 0
slendyman123;n2318884 said:
I don't know about you but US west servers everyone is just terrible if the difficulty isn't set to normal or hard. I can beat solo HOE all day long but not with ransoms :p

Then don't play a support class play demo or something if their that bad me personally i can play support cuz i make my teams work 9/10 times its one thing where thier is 3 surivualist and the rest are demos and firebugs but when you cant play support yourself then your on your own their

Upvote 0
1. Good enough aim

It's the same on XB1X. I tell non-med try to fit at least med pistol to help and Demo's just spam explosives everywhere in stead of waiting for FP. Also, a lot of peeps have terrible aim. And yeah the ksing and then gloating that they got 'highest kills'

Also, medics not running darts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Viktorw1337;n2325286 said:
I Just play solo other wise i have to Carry all that wait

Funny asf. Most ppl stay in one area on suicidal endless on round 18 and up and they all die as usual. Just yesterday I was MVP all around minus 2 awards and I was a damn medic
(I did beat the other 2 medics for med master). I would've changed classes to balance the pool but I was a medic since start and was killing it.

Upvote 0
Musicaholic800;n2325337 said:
Funny asf. Most ppl stay in one area on suicidal endless on round 18 and up and they all die as usual. Just yesterday I was MVP all around minus 2 awards and I was a damn medic
(I did beat the other 2 medics for med master). I would've changed classes to balance the pool but I was a medic since start and was killing it.

Medic is op with Grenade Rifle and dart perks especially for endless making the team movement very easy.

Upvote 0