• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Survivalist Woes

Takaithepanda

Apr 19, 2018
Earth
Hello everyone. I currently have a 22 Survivalist, and am struggling to reach 25. The biggest issue is I just cannot survive suicidal or hell on earth. I can survive 6 man hell on earth with most of the perks, but for some reason I can't even solo suicidal as survivalist. Any tips or suggestions? I generally run a aa12 and rpg 7, with Heavy weapons training, medic training, weapon harness, and make things go boom

Takaithepanda;n2318716 said:
Some of us want to get all their perks to 25.

I already have all my perks at 25 and survivalist was by far the worst experience I've had with killing floor 2 you can only be a gimp half assed version of maybe 2 perks at once if you have the extra weight skill. It's an ass perk that needs a re-work. I play the game daily and get cancer every time i see someone unironically play their level 25 survivalist on suicidal and HOE. It's a useless perk if you want to use a gun just use the perk your buying it from easy

Upvote 0