• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can't play online

Hello, thanks for response. I've played the last year with a WiFi extender and I never had issues. I can't play online recently, also the game config is reseting each two days 😒

Anyway, with your comment I reset my wifi config and tried to connect to other network, without success.

Maybe I need to reinstall the whole game?

TW can you help? I'm sure other people have the same problem.

Upvote 0
cbaez;n2318520 said:
Hello, thanks for response. I've played the last year with a WiFi extender and I never had issues. I can't play online recently, also the game config is reseting each two days 😒

Anyway, with your comment I reset my wifi config and tried to connect to other network, without success.

Maybe I need to reinstall the whole game?

TW can you help? I'm sure other people have the same problem.

Sorry i could not be much help, you can try to reinstall it but before you do have tried changing location region in the game ?

Upvote 0
Hi war.to.fame, I rappreciate your help. I tried both things that you mention but I still can't play online.

I suspect that my ISP is blocking the ports.. but this happen only with killing floor and I can play other games with normally. Also, since I have this issue, my config is reseting every day. Is strange.

I'll talk with my ISP and I'll come back here with a solution, I hope.
​​​​​

Upvote 0