• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where's The Update?

HarryMcAuley99

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2017
England
Now typically I'm a very patient individual, but now I'm slowly loosing it. Now since I'm a console user only (soz) I can't get any access to the beta, so I have to sit here and wait and wait. Now if we had some sort of release date or rough estimate given to us then fine, I can wait and be hyped as I know exactly or roughly when this content is coming, but I feel like with this update us console users have been left in the dark waiting, with no idea on when this update is supposed to be coming.. Don't get me wrong, this update is looking great and if you guys need to work on some bugs etc. then that's fine I can wait no problem, my issue just stems from the fact we have got no information whatsoever in the past month now, if you read this then I really hope we can get SOME information on when this update will be coming to console.

Last edited:
I will have to agree with you HarryMcAuley99 although i am playing the beta on the pc but my items are all on the PS4 and wish to use my console with the update soon but i have not heard anything about the PS4/Xbox release date anywhere. So whats up with TRIPWIRE? what is your team doing that you aren`t informing us with information?

Upvote 0
I run a community on the PS4, and several of the members are also considerably upset about the lack of information given, we are all very passionate about this game and it sucks we are being left out like this, a huge majority of Killing Floor 2's player base IS located on the console versions and all we can do at this point is wait.
(The community is 'Killing Floor 2: Zed Extermination Crew' if you're interested in joining.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Honestly, you have the same amount of information about when the release of the update will be as the PC players. Our goal is to line up updates across platforms. We told players there would be 2 phases of the beta before the update launches for Spring. It's currently in phase 2. We have not announced a date yet. It's not too far off, though. Thanks for your patience while we work on this update and we're happy to hear you're looking forward to it. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zakillah;n2316410 said:
They are propably busy and dont know exactly themselves. You people just have to chill, seriously.
And no, I'm not playing the beta on PC; I'm just as eager for the update as you are...

Obviously you didn't thoroughly read the first message. Everyone is waiting just the same and understands why we don't have info. Asking for and estimated time really is not a big deal, seriously. But atleast we know it's not to far off now on a better note :)

Upvote 0
Tussell;n2316435 said:
I'm curious as to where you got that information.
You should see some of the see some of the communites on PS4 dedicated to KF2, some have a thousand players+ not to mention the fact Killing Floor 2 WAS a free game as a part of PS+ last year, so it's undeniable a big chunk of KF2 players are located on console. The community I run has about 400+ people in it? Which yeah sure isn't much but like I said there are others with much more. Sure, there might be more KF2 players on PC, but there's still a plentiful amount on the console.

Upvote 0
I am a fan of the Killing floor 2 game and I've been looking on their websites and everything just to see if they even hint a update date. i found it odd but also gave more info in when the update for the PS4 will come out sometime this week or next week I'm hoping, they should add some more custom maps in the future because playing the same maps can get boring after awhile or a system in endless mode were it takes you to the other maps every time you beat a boss, and it shouldn't take that much programming/coding but the only problem the loading time and the time till the next wave, what I'm saying is by the time the you load into the other map the trader time might still be going down. The games loading times are almost not even there, there fast loads, but it might be my connection but ive been wired in to city internet on my PS4 and i shouldn't have a problem but every time I join a random session my perk levels are all at 0 when they are at least 5 or higher and sometimes my items don't show up for awhile

Upvote 0