• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Configuration Of Perk Skill

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
I`m a just drop my setting setup here if anyone would to try them out or tell me Ill die before i can reload, lol but i pretty much make it to number 1 stop when ever i play.

BERSERKER - L,L,L,R,L

COMMANDO - R,R,R,R,R

SUPPORT - R,L,R,R,L

FIELD MEDIC - R,L,R,R,R

DEMOLITIONIST - R,L,L,R,R

FIREBUG - R,L,R,L,L

GUNSLINGER - R,R,R,L,R

SHARPSHOOTER - R,L,R,R,L

S.W.A.T - L,R,R,L,R

SURVIVALIST - R,L,L,L,L

Anyone eles care to share a setup?

Zakillah;n2313959 said:
Most of those are horrible setups.
Acidic rounds for Medic takes the cake. Its the worst skill in the game.

Please dont ever give advice to other players....

Slinger RLRLR
EBR Sharp RRLR
Medic LLLLL
Commando RRLLR
Zerk RRRLR

Setup should cater to one's play style. Not everyone appraoches the game the same. Therefore not everyone should have the same perk setup. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Upvote 0
I feel the game doesn't make it clear with the field medic skills that when you heal team mates, you both get the boost provided by the heal skills (increased speed, damage and defense). So players go for the skills that improve themselves because they don't see the left hand tree has hidden benefits.
so the poison sounds so good on paper, but is overshadowed when you see that healing teammates and buffing both of you is better.

Upvote 0
Poison deals 1 (!!) damage per second for 3 seconds and makes Zed flail, making them harder to headshot for everyone.
So not only you're not doing any significant damage, you also have a negative impact on the whole team.
Some skills are a matter of preference, Acidic Rounds just plain sucks to the point of trolling others.

As another example...Bonebreaker vs Rack'em Up on Gunslinger. Its a headshot class. As soon as you have a ReU count of 1, you'll do the same damage as BB. Anything above, you'll do more. That makes BB is a crutch for people who cant properly aim and ReU straight out superior to anyone who can.

Upvote 0
Zakillah;n2314076 said:
Poison deals 1 (!!) damage per second for 3 seconds and makes Zed flail, making them harder to headshot for everyone.
So not only you're not doing any significant damage, you also have a negative impact on the whole team.
Some skills are a matter of preference, Acidic Rounds just plain sucks to the point of trolling others.

As another example...Bonebreaker vs Rack'em Up on Gunslinger. Its a headshot class. As soon as you have a ReU count of 1, you'll do the same damage as BB. Anything above, you'll do more. That makes BB is a crutch for people who cant properly aim and ReU straight out superior to anyone who can.

Where did you get those numbers? Because they aren't listed in the perk description.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it worked so well that they actually changed it with the current beta.
Nobody is stopping you from testing and observing yourself, the Devs wont spoonfeed you everything there is to learn about the game. Heck, there are quite a few mistakes and uncertainties in the describtions of the perk abilities.

Upvote 0