• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If anyone is looking for players to group with.

-Ricochet-

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 22, 2011
Chicago
www.twitter.com
I host a small little gaming community of active Killing Floor players. We're all good for helping get daily's and weekly's done as well as having good fun while doing so. If you are looking for a group to get games regularly with, if its\ is five or just one person we might be the group your looking for. You can just search our open PlayStation Community either on the communities app for PlayStation or on the console itself. Any levels are welcome as we do have players that prefer Suicidal or higher difficulties and at the same rate have some players that have really been enjoying versus. So if any of this sounds like its something you are interested in feel free to add me on PlayStation Network, join the Discord Server or just join our community page!

VYpE5hM.jpg

YbhEZDL.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to bump this thread for awareness. There have been a few people that have joined the group from Tripwire's forum board and have got some really good games done being a part of this community so I encourage others to join as well. I have also moved on to play PC Killing Floor as well so I started a Discord Server to help organize events on that side of things. But for the console if discord is not for you, I would still like to welcome you to join our PlayStation community page.

Ui79C7D.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181106-162048_PS Communities.jpg
    Screenshot_20181106-162048_PS Communities.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20181106-162048_PS Communities.jpg
    Screenshot_20181106-162048_PS Communities.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0