• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My weapons robbed and sold for last time

Lewistmt

Nov 26, 2017
Was playing lastnight. Joined late in a game on suicidal. Saved up enough and spent all my money on a tier 4 weapon. I died early in the next round and some idiot picked up and sold my weapon. I love this game but their are things that really ruin it for me. Tripwire just lost me as a player. Because i dont have this to play i just purchased Bloodborne with all dlc on sale psn store. Goodbye tripwire hello FromSoftware

As taco suggested play with friends or try to survive. With random people these things can happen..dont be frustrated and enjoy the game. Many times happened to me that some people pick up my guns snd sold after iv died. Or also i remember a guy where me and some others join in the last wave and him stole all the dosh that the last survivor drop for us for boss battle..then he was kicked

Reactions: Crisstation
Upvote 0
Lewistmt;n2312529 said:
Was playing lastnight. Joined late in a game on suicidal. Saved up enough and spent all my money on a tier 4 weapon. I died early in the next round and some idiot picked up and sold my weapon. I love this game but their are things that really ruin it for me. Tripwire just lost me as a player. Because i dont have this to play i just purchased Bloodborne with all dlc on sale psn store. Goodbye tripwire hello FromSoftware

So let me ask you 2 questions: do you think there should be no penalty to dying? So we can die and keep all of our guns?

2nd question: Have you ever played online multiplayer game before? There are good players and bad players, you just have to learn to deal with it. It happens to me before, but I just accept it and move on, because from my experience, I get my gun more times than I don't. And I always try to pick up teammates gun and give back to them, so they can see my example and do it for others.

Upvote 0
Switch to Berserker. Buy a CaulknBurn. Follow the dude wherever he goes and spray fire into his face/line of sight for the whole wave. :D
No, dont do that, I'm joking...

Seriously, how is TW to blame here? You're just really, really thin skinned. That stuff happened to most players, guarantied. Its annoying, but online is never idiot/troll free, no matter which game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TW is to blame because they refuse to give us the option for weapons that cant be stolen. Its simple. A simple patch. Mixed in with the m9. Random crashes. And atleast one more thing i cant quite place. It is TWs fault. I already got the platinum 2 weeks ago so i dont miss this game.

"Dont die". "Penalty for dying". Dont be stupid. Keeping this short cos Bloodborne is awesome. And i dont really like wasting time talking to people like you. See ya

Upvote 0
Lewistmt;n2312722 said:
TW is to blame because they refuse to give us the option for weapons that cant be stolen. Its simple. A simple patch. Mixed in with the m9. Random crashes. And atleast one more thing i cant quite place. It is TWs fault. I already got the platinum 2 weeks ago so i dont miss this game.

"Dont die". "Penalty for dying". Dont be stupid. Keeping this short cos Bloodborne is awesome. And i dont really like wasting time talking to people like you. See ya

You are always welcome to stop playing the game without a forum announement.

Upvote 0
Lewistmt;n2312722 said:
TW is to blame because they refuse to give us the option for weapons that cant be stolen. Its simple. A simple patch.
And i dont really like wasting time talking to people like you. See ya
Thing is, you're a complainer.

Whaa, Zeds are too fast and hit me in back!
Whaa, that raging Scrake does so much damage!
Whaa, that dude sold my weapon!
Whaa, why isnt the game exactly how I want it to be!?

Have fun with your new game. Although with your crappy attitude I'm sure you'll find something to complain about sooner or later.

Upvote 0
Zakillah;n2312800 said:
Thing is, you're a complainer.

Whaa, Zeds are too fast and hit me in back!
Whaa, that raging Scrake does so much damage!
Whaa, that dude sold my weapon!
Whaa, why isnt the game exactly how I want it to be!?

Have fun with your new game. Although with your crappy attitude I'm sure you'll find something to complain about sooner or later.

of course we want things to go our way. we play games for enjoyment, pass time, entertainment, not to be frustrated and grieved. i think you should read voltaire's views on happiness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
a player selling your gun isn't a developer issue though, thats a system that is exploited by players. if they see that you are dying, will buy themselves a better weapon because suicidal doesn't offer alot of dosh. especially, if they have to compensate to keep the team alive, will run out of ammo or feel like they have to do your work for you. if you dont like hard mode or normal, i'd personally think you are bonkers. its nice that you have a chance to get your weapon back, and if you are a team player, often people will be courteous because they see that you have an impact in the team, and losing you along with your weapon will hurt more in the long run. .

try hard mode. you will see alot more thoughtfulness, because the players don't have to scavenge as much.

i'd like to see it where we can alter the amount of zeds to total throughout the game. we have wave choices, and we have difficulty, but nothing to alter how many zombies can be in the rounds, or throughout the game. one way to do this would have a boss activated round, where instead of choosing 4-7-10 round games, you can choose when to activate the boss round.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
fire1111;n2313191 said:
of course we want things to go our way. we play games for enjoyment, pass time, entertainment, not to be frustrated and grieved. i think you should read voltaire's views on happiness.
Yes, of course. But sometimes things dont. Thats just how life is. I choose not to get frustrated and dont complain over things I cant change anyway, because that doesnt make me happy, it makes me bitter and whiney.
I dont get what you're trying to say here.

Upvote 0
fire1111;n2313191 said:

If you are gonna tell people to read Voltaire you really need to recommend a title. Im also surprised you think its common for people to pick up Voltaire.

Upvote 0