• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Isolatedme

Aug 4, 2017
Every seasonal update the same reoccurring problem happens with server join freeze boss timeout after kill, these updates are bigger then the ****ing game to begin with and all I see are reskins.. Wtf tripwire this game is so awesome and every update brings players back but for a company that released two gems 10 years apart almost.. Take the ****ing time and debug your game and not put Christmas skins at 10 gigs an update. You make me want to buy a computer throw my ps4 away and play quake live over this crap. <3 isolatedsystem--

Isolatedme;n2311402 said:
Yeah man they should add a game mode to this game no zeds random weapon spawns armor higher base movement speed and no perk bonus's and this game just went mlg.
This update included a new map, new weapons, new items, etc. There is a changelog posted if you're curious about what all is including in this update.
I think you're basically describing Unreal Tournament. There was a question in the previous in game survey asking opinions on pvp changes and merc vs merc was something we inquired about. :D

Reactions: funboredom
Upvote 0