• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help each other out

funboredom

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2017
When i play this game i am always watching out for the other players. I save my grenades to help people cornered, i equip a med weapons to heal others quickly no matter what perk i am using. Is it just me or do a lot of players try to "dominate"? I have players bring fleshpounds to me and then leave me to fight it by myself or when im taking out flanking zeds turn around and step in front of my line of fire to take the kill. Which limits my ability to upgrade aeapons and be more effective. On the occassion that i die because no one has my back sometimes my error (to be fair) they take my weapons and sell them?! What up with that? Are there any communities anyone is aware of so i can have a more consistent experience when playing? (On PSN)

Last edited:
Awh i was raging tonight. I played two games before quitting. Playing on suicidal and i died on wave 7 (Joined wave 6) And some idiot robbed my pulverizer then sold it. Next game i died wave 5 by getting cornered. My mistake. And the same thing happened. I also didnt have enough money to purchase another one because as the level 21 beserker, i give all my dollareedoos to my team at the trader every single round. I rage quit instead of playing on.

I wish trip wire put an option in to not allow your team to pick up your dead weapon. I know i know. Being a team based game they may need it if they run out of ammo and get stuck. But its not fair when more often than not, you die. Hard luck they sell your expensive weapons

Upvote 0
Lewistmt;n2310541 said:
Awh i was raging tonight. I played two games before quitting. Playing on suicidal and i died on wave 7 (Joined wave 6) And some idiot robbed my pulverizer then sold it. Next game i died wave 5 by getting cornered. My mistake. And the same thing happened. I also didnt have enough money to purchase another one because as the level 21 beserker, i give all my dollareedoos to my team at the trader every single round. I rage quit instead of playing on.

I wish trip wire put an option in to not allow your team to pick up your dead weapon. I know i know. Being a team based game they may need it if they run out of ammo and get stuck. But its not fair when more often than not, you die. Hard luck they sell your expensive weapons

I wish selfish players would stick to games that cater to their play style rather than playing games meant for co-operative strategy.

Upvote 0
Its because of people wanting to kill the most zeds so they shoot everywhere, take other players kills so they leave and play solo. Really can`t blame them, they need dosh as well for higher end weapons for next round. I personally stick around just because of Scrakes and Fleshpounds, but i will run threw map atleast once for ammo crates and extra pickups but soon as i hear the fleshpound entry i bolt back.

Upvote 0
war.to.fame;n2310873 said:
Its because of people wanting to kill the most zeds so they shoot everywhere, take other players kills so they leave and play solo. Really can`t blame them, they need dosh as well for higher end weapons for next round. I personally stick around just because of Scrakes and Fleshpounds, but i will run threw map atleast once for ammo crates and extra pickups but soon as i hear the fleshpound entry i bolt back.

You dont need the most kills for dosh. :^/ A lot of times i wont fire on zeds if i see the other person is capable of killing them. (because they probably want upgraded weapons too) Most of the time when i turn around there are zeds about to flank; i kill those zeds. Players that step in front to steal kills really need to be smarter with their money, learn to take less damage, and improve their aim to save ammo. Also there is a difference between looking for pickups and camping on the other side of the map only to run back with a full health fp or scr to teammates who may be low on health and/or ammo. I understand your point but i wouldnt want to play with people practicing that gaming style.

Unless you meant people leave because their kills are being taken. In that case i just leave the match and find a new one. Those teammates wont be less frustrating as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
funboredom;n2310904 said:
You dont need the most kills for dosh. :^/ A lot of times i wont fire on zeds if i see the other person is capable of killing them. (because they probably want upgraded weapons too) Most of the time when i turn around there are zeds about to flank; i kill those zeds. Players that step in front to steal kills really need to be smarter with their money, learn to take less damage, and improve their aim to save ammo. Also there is a difference between looking for pickups and camping on the other side of the map only to run back with a full health fp or scr to teammates who may be low on health and/or ammo. I understand your point but i wouldnt want to play with people practicing that gaming style.

Unless you meant people leave because their kills are being taken. In that case i just leave the match and find a new one. Those teammates wont be less frustrating as the game progresses.

Lol I hate when they step in front of your cross hair, times like that I wish friendly fire was enabled.

Reactions: funboredom
Upvote 0
I've found if I'm in a lobby of randoms that play individually, I'll hoard my ammo, and be careful when I shoot. Everyone is so trigger happy that when there are 30 or so Zeds left, the game drops a Fleshpound or two, and some Scrakes, nobody has anything left to fight with. All of sudden I'm allowed clear paths to shoot them because of the sheer desperation of my team LOL

Reactions: funboredom
Upvote 0
dmille443;n2311002 said:
I've found if I'm in a lobby of randoms that play individually, I'll hoard my ammo, and be careful when I shoot. Everyone is so trigger happy that when there are 30 or so Zeds left, the game drops a Fleshpound or two, and some Scrakes, nobody has anything left to fight with. All of sudden I'm allowed clear paths to shoot them because of the sheer desperation of my team LOL

Last time i was in a game of randoms i went in a corner and did my emote dance since i wasnt allowed to get kills most waves. Everyone died in the boss round and i got the dominator team award. Lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0