• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Downgrade in quality with Updates?

With the release of the nightmare content (Which I enjoy greatly) I find it disappointing that features were taken out.

1) Players now earn Less XP. This is NOT a solution to prolonging players sense of accomplishment. Most of my classes are at 25 already. It would be a game changer if we were allowed to trade in rank25 for a crate key; as mentioned earlier..

2)We are no longer allowed to change our appearance IN GAME. Before this update we could, if dead or waiting to start, access our gear and change the appearance of the Character (we could not change the character though) in the start menu. We also could access the start lobby with the game camera and explore it and even find a way out to see it's location by pressing O when gear was selected in menu.

3)After the update, if players earned it and had a keen eye, would notice an item ripped from their inventory. I am not alone in this issue where, for some reason or another, had the clown facepaint removed from the classic briar character. I earned it somehow and had my guy looking like he belonged to the tragic kingdom. Clown hat, TTK crew suit, face paint....Gone.

If I missed any other things taken out please add them!

Tripwire, will we ever see these given back to the players?

Edit* 1) I know the dosh vault was added to give high ranking players something more but its not very effective when you ALLOW duplicates from the vault. I have 8 duplicates from vault crates so far.

Last edited: