• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Xbox players - How are you liking the freeze gun?

I like it. Feels like a mix of a Flamethrower and Microwave Gun to me. Primary feels like the Flamethrowers primary, secondary feels like the secondary blast on the Microwave Gun. The freezing the of enemies is very nice too, something I haven't seen utilized much. I'll honestly have to give it a bit more time to determine how good it is as purchase compared to other things though.

Upvote 0
freeze gun sounds like a lot of fun and would go great with the sharpshooter perk. personally, i would like to see a 357 magnum and 44 magnum revolver added, one in 7 shot and one in 6 shot, to fill in the weapon gap there. or the ruger alaskan in 454 casull to add a snub nose would be really awesome too. there is a revolver out there that is designed for survival that can fire almost any round from 357 to 9 mm and some smaller rounds too in 30 caliber even. a select fire mode would be awesome where you can say have lower recoil and range vs high recoil and instability with high damage, and carry two kinds of ammo for it. and since the company isn't in business anymore they'd be able to avoid the royalties.

Upvote 0