• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Classics maps

cbaez

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everybody,

Is Tripware thinking add to the game old classics maps like Westlondon, Biotics Labs, Manor, Offices, Mountain Pass, etc.. It would be cool.

What​​ are you think? Is possible or not?
​​​​​​

Reactions: Popeye123
kankurocem;n2302078 said:
I hope so, because killing floor has great maps.

More maps more maps more maps!
It's frustrating because i love this game so much and I used to play KF1 on pc then I got KF2 on ps4 and I miss having all the extra community maps. I really don't know how easy it is to just move maps over I'm assuming it's quite hard but , it would just be so good for us PS4 guys to be able to experience the cool maps that people are playing on PC.

I mean, when Summer Sideshow came out I was like YES this map is sickkkk, especially the cool things to do after switching the power on, but after like playing it over and over again you kind of wish there were other maps to play, even if there weren't any interactive features. It's nice to have a BATCH of new maps to rotate between, rather than all current maps +1 new map.

Upvote 0