• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New game mode idea.

MaSh_MaN94

Mar 28, 2017
I have a suggestion on a new game mode i would like to see. Instead of having only a maximum of 10 rounds have unlimited rounds,you play until you die. Have the Zombies get stronger and stronger each round and slowly introduce the buffed zombies from the hoe difficulty. Then every, i dont know...5-10 rounds have a boss that gets stronger too! maybe add them both together at later rounds? or is that too much? You could even have different variations of the bosses that fight differently and force you to change your playstyle abit in order to beat them?

Special rounds could happen once in a while where you'll have only fleshpounds spawning or the chainsaw guys(forgot their name) and if you beat them you get a random buff to help you out for a certain amount of rounds or permanently but only have a limited number you can have active at one time.