• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Special Rewards for players who bought the game?

Nov 5, 2016
I know that KF2 has been announced to be free this Tuesday as part of the PlayStation Plus games of the month. That being said, will there be any type of special reward for players who bought the game similar to the rewards on PC for getting the game in early access? I think this would be really cool because drops and items are pretty tough to get on the console version and the loyalty reward items would be sweet.

Reactions: Krollbar
MaSh_MaN94;n2297974 said:
Why do you feel entitled to a special reward because you brought something? Sorry,but that sounds dumb to me. and yes i brought the game full price

I think some form of reward would be good, because after all, the people who bought the game are paying tripwires bills, not the people who got it for free. Now don't get me wrong, i'm all for getting things for free, but i still think it's important for people who payed for the game to get some kind of a reward, wether it be some unique skins or emotes. This would also show tripwire cares about the paying customers who supported their game. Do you see where i am coming from?

Reactions: xSha3nx
Upvote 0
RaNdOmKiLs666;n2297998 said:
I think some form of reward would be good, because after all, the people who bought the game are paying tripwires bills, not the people who got it for free. Now don't get me wrong, i'm all for getting things for free, but i still think it's important for people who payed for the game to get some kind of a reward, wether it be some unique skins or emotes. This would also show tripwire cares about the paying customers who supported their game. Do you see where i am coming from?

No i dont tbh with you. Would you feel entitled to a reward if you brought a pizza and then someone else got one for free? What about all the other ps plus games you may have purchased before they were made "free" for a month, do you want a special reward for those too? The people who got KF2 for free didnt really get it for free because they pay for ps plus every month or so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MaSh_MaN94;n2298002 said:
No i dont tbh with you. Would you feel entitled to a reward if you brought a pizza and then someone else got one for free?

No, I wouldn't feel entitled to a reward.
But... Would I buy their new pizza creation if it's free later on? Nope

And what if the pizza you received has big bugs on it. I wouldn't be a happy customer

Upvote 0
MaSh_MaN94;n2297974 said:
Why do you feel entitled to a special reward because you brought something? Sorry,but that sounds dumb to me. and yes i brought the game full price

I'm assuming your one of the people that feels all content should just be handed out for free than and any future games being released should be free. Bro people who paid should get a pack or skins as a show of good faith and a thank you from the developers the ones who downloaded for free yes got a free game as long as they have PS plus however I myself paid 55 dollars compared to alot of people who got it free with PS plus that means you get a free game to play period and no more the people who paid should get privilege above the free download that's how every other company does it or moat of them and if tripwire wants their fans or players to stick around they should offer an incentive for actually buying the game it's logic and if you don't see that your mighty incompetent and kind of brainless!

Upvote 0
Also mash downloading the PS plus games that are free is a privilege to those with PS plus I myself also pay for PS plus and purchased killing floor so you should get the point that if you have a purchased copy you own the game and a license for the game if you dl with plus you don't own the game you play free for as long as you have PS plus. My point is the people who actually paid should be getting extra toppings unlike the people who got it for free who are getting the main game (no extras) if you don't see that than my friend you you will never see anything that is logic

​​​

Upvote 0
Jinkz;n2298642 said:
I'm assuming your one of the people that feels all content should just be handed out for free than and any future games being released should be free. Bro people who paid should get a pack or skins as a show of good faith and a thank you from the developers the ones who downloaded for free yes got a free game as long as they have PS plus however I myself paid 55 dollars compared to alot of people who got it free with PS plus that means you get a free game to play period and no more the people who paid should get privilege above the free download that's how every other company does it or moat of them and if tripwire wants their fans or players to stick around they should offer an incentive for actually buying the game it's logic and if you don't see that your mighty incompetent and kind of brainless!

Lmfao. Anyone know a 24 hour translator i could call?

Last edited:
Upvote 0