• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hell on earth trophy!

Leeroy-Q

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2017
Hey everybody, First forum post but a veteran gamer and trophy hunter based in the UK.
Requesting a team of level 25's to assist in getting my last trophy for platinum on PS4.

Complete a level at Hell on Earth difficulty

Would anyone be interested?

I am a Lvl 25 medic. My PSN is "Leeroy-Q" feel free to add and drop a message KF2 if interested.
I have specified Lvl 25's as the final perks seem advantageous to have. That being said I'd appreciate any help.
I have comms if required but I lkie to think I know what I'm doing without it.
I do tend to work a lot of late and I'm not on 24/7 but would like to complete this trophy set as soon as.

Appreciate any assistance on this.

Thanks in advance.

My advice would be to play alone because mobs get stronger with each added party member. If you manage to survive till boss fight you can kill him within a minute when playing alone. The hardest part is actually getting to boss fight because if you let 2-3 monsters hit you at the same time then you're dead - so you can't stay still even for a moment. I did the trophy alone with berserker and killed patriarch before he was able to heal - he kind of was easier than mobs I fought to get to him.

Upvote 0