• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SWAT-Heavy Armour Training. Why?

JeZuS

Nov 11, 2016
Perhaps i'm missing something here, but isn't the point of armour to mitigate health loss allowing you to heal the percentage damage you may have taken therefore prolonging survival? Why on earth would I want all my armour stripped immediately causing me to take max health damage from that point on and not be able to maintain steady healing? Not being grabbed by clots is nice but considering that only lasts as long as you have armour (about 0.1 seconds) It's quite useless. Again if I'm not quite understanding the value of this please pull me up.

Reactions: TheRedSeptember
Yep, that's quite counter productive.

Actually i'd like to see less effectiveness of both - SWAT and Survivalist armor. If damage reduction was around 40-35% opposite to default 75/65/55 it would be possible to maintain better armor durability without worrying of getting hit hardly as long as you have decent amount of the health.

Armor should never act like a second HP pool.

Upvote 0