• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Drop System Not good.

Dallasnda614

Nov 24, 2016
I have alot of hours on kf1 on pc and couldnt wait to get kf2 for my ps4 and i love the new game but one thing is killing it quickly for me and friends and that is simply the drop system.
I dont mind paying to support the game but this one drop every 24 hrs is crazy and feels very empty with nothin to look foward to after long sessions of getting nothing because its simply a very very long timed drop. please look into making random drops or goal driven drop systems sooner than later.
Me and friends were super hyped that you guys put in a drop system but was quickly frustrated and mad over finding out its simply 1 24 hr drop system. thx from a long time fan.

infntnub;n2281033 said:
So the drop system is what you play for?

Weird. :confused::confused:

Actually it isn't the reason I play for but it doesn't hurt to have a good system for people who enjoy farming. Personally my reasons for playing is because the core game is very entertaining to me however it would be more fun if I wasn't limited on the amount of drops I could get a day. While 1 guaranteed drop is nice chances to get more items after that would be awesome.

Upvote 0