• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Question about user created content on PC

Rastaman193

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2016
Hey, first of all I want to say thank you so much for releasing KF2 on the ps4, I can not accurately express my excitement when I was looking up good games coming out soon.

Now, what I was wondering is this. I remember in KF1 there were so many user created maps. Maps with pseudo stories, maps defending castles, all sorts of cool things that really made the game stand out as one of the most fun things to play. Will you be looking for a way to give us console guys access to these community maps that I just know are going to be made on the PC?

I really, really hope you do. Don't get me wrong, I'm already loving the game so much, but the amount of fun I had on those just wacky as hell maps is something I would love to experience again.

Once more, thank you so much for bringing this wonderful game to the console, I've already helped you guys sell 5 other copies aside from mine haha