• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lost Connection

KF2Noob

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 18, 2016
I was just wondering if there is a problem with others keeping their connections to the servers. I have been in several medium matches in the survival mode. Around wave 6, either during or after it, I get disconnected and kicked out of the match. I have done all the checks, internet, router/modem, PS4, and even restarted/rebooted. This still happens and when it happens once, it happens consecutively. The way I can tell when I'm disconnected from a game is when the music cut out, there is an infinite loop of gunfire, enemies and teammates don't react to healing or attacks, and the AI walks forward passively as well as the other teammates. Before the "disconnected" message pops up I am stuck in this state for about a minute or 2. There was one time when I restarted and was able to play through 3-4 matches to completion. Then the next match, around wave 6, it would disconnect for consecutive matches. I did try to see if I would disconnect from other match types, like short and long matches. I have for both types as well, I haven't been able to stay in a short match past wave 3, and for long matches it seems to be random. I always end up getting disconnected when the vendor becomes available for short matches. As for long matches it seems to happen during a wave (any wave).