• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post Launch conent

kevburns1;n2277928 said:
Will you guys be doing a season pass? Anything about post launch content you can tell us?

I don't think it will have a season pass I think they will just release DLC like new hats, guns, items, characters, as some kind of packs as time goes on they did similar things on the first killing floor game on PC.
get hyped though the games coming so soon!

Upvote 0
i just hope there is a ton of post launch content, especially when it comes to weapons. The more disgusting and ridiculous the better, however, they seem to have that down so far..haha (love the weapons). This is my first go round with a tripwire game, but I have heard they are known for supporting their games long after launch. I don't mind paying for it, either, just keep it coming. The game rocks! Might have a new favorite dev....

Upvote 0
kevburns1;n2278074 said:
thanks for the response Kitten. I'm not familiar with the key crate system ur speaking of but I'll figure it out. Can't wait to see what this game keeps bringing down the line.

Lots of PC games do this if it's similar to any of them for example team fortress 2 is you buy a virtual key with real money and use the key to unlock the crate and you get an item.

Upvote 0