• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Verticality

Seanchaoz

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 29, 2016
Denmarkia
www.synchaoz.com
A small defense map in a beautiful sky city vista on a sunny warm mid-day setting. Zed move along a one-way path, funneling towards a large and open center platform from which you get to tear them to shreds from safe distance.

A veritable lambs to the slaughter. But do not be fooled, things get intense if they actually do reach you!

Features my new trademark Trivia Bot - a happy little AI box that can be interacted with during trade waves, posting fun trivia chosen randomly from an extensive library of useless facts.

1.jpg

7.jpg

15.jpg

30.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice, it's a simple and fun udea just to see how many Zeds you can take on at once. I'll have to try it on Long and Hell on Earth at some point. One thing i will say is that some of the facts disappear faster than you can read them which will be more of a problem for people who don't have English as their main language. Perhaps the fact stays on screen until you press Use again to make it go away? That will give people the time they need to read each one. Either way, a quick review showing off the map:

Upvote 0
This map is exactly what I had hoped BalconyDefense was going to be.

Set your server to SUI or HOE and just buckle up for the ride. :)

As an added bonus, it's also a fun solo map if you just want to hop into the game and not wait for a team to assemble.

For an overly simple concept, it really is a beautiful map. It will be staying in rotation for me.

Nice stuff!

Upvote 0